SCOUT Backbone Media, Inc. has posted “10 Tips for Becoming a Great Corporate Blogger.”
Successful blogging is not just about being the best writer on the web or even the most prolific. Being a successful blogger is about creating a connection with an audience by providing relevant content, nurturing that relationship with comments and links and keeping the dialogue flowing. Here are ten tips to get you started.
Here’s the short version of the list:
- Understand the fundamentals of Blogger Relations
- Create value
- Grow and sustain your audience by providing real analysis
- Report on community opinion
- Respond with comments to build relationships and traffic
- Track your conversations
- Donâ€™t be afraid of criticism
- Conduct interviews to generate content and ideas
- Promote your blog
- Monitor the web for brand names and references
Found via MicroPersuasion.