But the Houston Chronicle’s Joey Guerra didn’t. Read his very detailed review.
March 16th & 17th is Clean Your Files Days in Pearland:
March 16th and 17th 2007, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Keep Pearland Beautiful would like to encourage all business owners, local officials and office managers to recycle paper at the Pearland Recycling Center. Every year Americans throw away tons of recyclable paper, but in Pearland we have the convenience of the Pearland Recycling Center. An additional service offered at the Center is shredding of any documents that contain personal or confidential information.
The Pearland Recycling Center is located at 3423 Harkey Rd, Pearland, TX., inside the Southwest Environmental Center. View Map
For more information call Keep Pearland Beautiful at 281-652-1659 or the Pearland Recycling Center at 281-489-2795.
- Clean Your Files Day announced in Pearland, reported by the Houston Chronicle
- Even though I slept through my alarm (which means that I didn’t eat breakfast at home) I overcame the desire to stop at Burger King for a croissant breakfast with extra hash brown. Instead, I ate a protein bar at my desk.
- I drank 4 bottles of water (which is great for someone who used to get along without a single one all day)
- I still can’t get properly motivated to increase my activity significantly.
- After dinner, I had a tremendous urge to eat even though I know I wasn’t hungry. (I hate being a stress eater.)
Wish me luck.
The Houston Chronicle has picked the top ten films ever shot in Houston. Their list:
- Rushmore (1998)
- Terms of Endearment (1983)
- Apollo 13 (1995)
- Local Hero (1983)
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (2005)
- Friday Night Lights (2004)
- Reality Bites (1994)
- Urban Cowboy (1980)
- Madonna: Truth or Dare (1991)
- Tarnation (2003)
NASA Parkway bypass stays ahead of schedule
Project could be finished by end of 2008, say TxDOT officials
— reported by the Houston Chronicle
Work on the NASA Parkway bypass project is ahead of schedule and the road is on pace to be open by the end of 2008.
The 3.4-mile stretch will be a four-lane divided highway that runs through a tract just south of Magnolia Avenue in Webster.
It will go toward Texas 3 and curve northward to intersect NASA Parkway at Sarah Deel near Nassau Bay, connecting with the parkway at the Johnson Space Center.
Don’t forget, I-45 South is going to be closed this weekend starting at Bay Area Blvd.