For those of us who don’t do a lot of travelling, 6 Ways to make airport security painless might actually be helpful. I don’t agree with all of them, but some make sense.
- Make a list of everything you are going to take with you on your trip.
- Once you have your list in order and you have removed the kitchen sink from it 🙂 it is time to categorize your belongings.
- Check as many bags as possible.
- The day of your flight schedule yourself one hour earlier than your flight departure.
- Purchase you tickets as far in advance as possible.
- Have proper identification available and ready to go.
Found via LifeHacker.