The LinkedIn blog has a post with 8 tips to improve your profile and make it more attractive for recruiters.
- Make your LinkedIn profile 100% complete
- Use a profile picture that you use on multiple sites
- Use the â€œSpecialtiesâ€ box to fill in keywords
- Update your LinkedIn â€œStatusâ€ regularly
- Make changes to your profile after every job change or promotion
- Include your web site and blog links
- Do not block incoming emails
- Increase your number of trusted connections!
I’m doing a few and need to start doing others.