From WebWorkerDaily, a list of the top 10 books for Web workers for 2007.
- Rule the Web: How to Do Anything and Everything on the Internetâ€“Better, Faster, Easier by Mark Frauenfelder.
- Lifehacker: 88 Tech Tricks to Turbocharge Your Day by Gina Trapani.
- One Person/Multiple Careers: A New Model for Work/Life Success by Marci Alboher
- Brazen Careerist: The New Rules for Success by Penelope Trunk.
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss.
- Beyond Buzz: The Next Generation of Word-of-Mouth Marketing by Lois Kelly.
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The Myths of Innovation by Scott Berkun.
- Everything is Miscellaneous: The Power of the New Digital Disorder by David Weinberger.
- Smart World: Breakthrough Creativity and the New Science of Ideas by Richard Ogle.
Found via Foghound.